JOIN BIG IDEA MASTERMIND TODAY
JOIN BIG IDEA MASTERMIND TODAY:MAKE A WISE DECISION TODAY AND SAFE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY AND LACK


Testimonial


GET READY..
because if you read this letter all the way through..


I'm going to do something that's NEVER BEEN DONE in this industry..

Ok.. You are trying to make money online.. I get it.. We all are. The truth is.. only 1% of people are making money online. Can you believe that? From a recent survey, I found that 98% of 194,351 people in over 170 countries haven't even made a single penny online.

To make matters worse, people are getting suckered into paying for products, courses, and coaching that produce no results...

So.. this is it. We've finally decided to give it all away. I really think that if you take action right now, we can take you from being in that 98% and making you a part of that 2%. I really believe that. And with Big Idea Mastermind, I really believe you can do it.



I'm going to tell you something about me.. I never thought I would be where I'm at now.. making more money in a month than the average person does in a year, with less work.. I mean I'm seriously at such an advantage in life.. and I don't mean to brag.

Everyday I see people struggling to get to work, being a part of the "rat race".. and I have to ask, why? We are in the digital age.. We are all on the internet and it's a powerful thing and a money making MACHINE.

So why aren't you using it? Why aren't you using the power of the internet to reach millions of people everyday? Why aren't you connecting and using what you have in front of you right now. As you read this letter.. every second you are connected to the internet.. is another opportunity you are passing up.

If I can do it.. ANYBODY CAN... that means YOU can too. It's simple. And you know what? I'm going to teach you how to do it. Right below this page..

I've spent literally over a hundred thousand dollars on courses, eBooks, products, programs, systems, software.. you name it. I bought it. The truth is, all these $7, $27 and $47 products didn't work for me.. I bought A TON of them, almost every week.

So I'm going to go right ahead and say they won't do anything for you..

See the truth is.. all those systems I bought in the past.. they all had one thing in common. They all were made to make the creator rich.. not the people that actually bought them, you know.. the people like me and you.

I tried everything.. all these different systems and memberships that I didn't even remember half of my logins too..

I was finally about to give up until I stumbled upon a real money making system with real people making real money..

I was just about to give up and shut down my computer FOREVER. But I took one last swing at it and here I am today.

I took that one last step, and now.. I tell myself everyday.. "Wow.. I made it"

And I really did make it.. I'm making a full time living online.. an amazing income and I can really say that I don't have to worry about money anymore. When it happened.. a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders.. and my life.

Everything changed.

I quit my job and told my boss to "screw himself". Yep, those were my exact words.. I was sick and tired of being pushed around..



I started my own online business helping other people make money which I am very passionate about!

I Make A Lot Of Money!

And most importantly… I AM TRULY HAPPY.

It’s that simple. I am happy.

So here's where I am today. I'm with Big Idea Mastermind and I make a ridiculous amount of money. But I really want you to know that it's not that hard.. I mean sure. There's a ton of crap out there, and even more lies to go through.. but there are ways to make money.. there has to be. Or else what the hell would I be doing right now?

I'm going to teach you everything I know.. the only great thing about spending literally over a hundred thousand dollars on these products, eBooks, and courses.. is that I can teach you what works and what doesn't if you decide to take action right now.

I dedicated my life to learning about how to make money online.. and now that I have all the knowledge in the world and more.. I turned myself into a money making machine.


When you take action and sign up with Big Idea Mastermind you are going to get it all..



This formula.. it's not hard.. It's the little tips and tricks that I learned that helped me EXPLODE my online business... The little details that people forget that work like magic. Seriously, it's like magic.. every time I open up my bank accounts.. I still can't believe it's all real..

I know this is for you because you were smart enough to keep reading.. I want to let you know that all of this.. all of what this seems like.. is absolutely possible. With me personally by your side teaching you what I know.. step by step.. I'm going to turn you into our next success story.. someone that had nothing, that spent countless amounts of time and money trying to make it work.. and finally broke through to the other side.





I wouldn't be typing this if I didn't know this is for you.. heck I wouldn't be sharing any of this with you if any of this wasn't true.. I mean.. I even told my cousin about this and he's making just as much money as I am now. So.. it doesn't really matter how much experience you have.. where your from, or how old you are. As long as you have a computer and an internet connection.. you can really do it.. you can use the Big Idea Mastermind system and really siphon money into your bank account..

If my half dead cousin could do it.. I know you can too. He was 37 years old and still lived with his mom. (I used to tell people we weren't related). But now.. he's completely changed his life around and he thanks me everyday for it.



It's time to stop paying for overpriced products, courses and eBooks.. I've been there and I can tell you right now that you are doing it wrong..

There's no one click button that will give you the results you are looking for. But there is the right system to make it happen.. that system is Big Idea Mastermind.

I'm telling you this because I want you to know and understand what's possible and how EASY it is when you are given a real step by step proven system that can really turn your life around.

Finally.. you can get back at all those "gurus".. You can stop buying their products because this is the LAST time you are ever going to need anything ever again.. – because finally, I'm giving you the last missing pieces of the puzzle right now..

Everyday I get bombarded with emails and even phone calls from people just like you begging me to take their money and give them access to Big Idea Mastermind..

As much as I want to help you.. I can only help so many people.. so I've decided keep the spaces limited..

I'm sick and tired of waking up every morning and checking my email inbox to see another dozen new emails about some hot new product that's promising me overnight riches..

This is exactly what Big Idea Mastermind is all about.. a solution to all of the broken systems out there on the internet that flat out don't work.

I want to give you this opportunity.. because I've been where you are..


We are giving you the tools and step by step instructions on everything you need to get started.

You could start making a TON of money online almost immediately if you get in right now.

Who thought those words would ACTUALLY be possible after all of the B.S out there. Well, this is it.

No hype… no magic button… no secrets… Big Idea Mastermind just works.

If your trying to make money online… you'll learn the EASIEST ways to profit (with the shortest possible “learning curve”).

The fact that you even clicked through to read this letter today means you are ready to take action and your timing couldn't be better – Big Idea Mastermind is growing by the hundreds daily.

You need to understand that I've been where you are.. and I know where you're heading...with all these broken products, programs and systems out there. I don't want that to be your future.

I want to show you results. Right now.










What is Big Idea Mastermind? Big Idea Mastermind is a one of a kind automated marketing system which has been responsible for generating $790,079.00 in ONLY 43 days (making money like this was near impossible before Big Idea Mastermind).

When you get access to Big Idea Mastermind you are getting complete access to the full Big Idea Mastermind marketing system and joining a team of the coolest masterminds in the industry (you're invited to be a part of it!), which in our intentions are going to allow you to realistically create a $5,000 per month (a walk in park) income within the first 30 days you sign up. Within 60 days, our goal is to double your monthly income.

Check Out These Earnings of $53,385.37 in a Single Week!


Will you see similar or better results!? With Big Idea Mastermind, you can! It's so easy! Almost too easy.. check out some feedback we've gotten already:


Quote:
Originally Posted by shakedog
Get on board NOW before it is too late. 100,000 people's lives will be transformed. The rest are going to be positioned down at the bottom and will have to crawl up to the top the way you do when you're climbing the corporate ladder!

Matt McGivern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug A
I'm looking forward to be a member of this powerful group and hopefully we can benefit from each other's knowledge and help each other to success. Finally and maybe the most important; we can leverage the strengths we have as a group in terms of both business and personal mindset.

/Dag G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
If you've never made any money online or if you're not making any kind of consistent residual income to support your family right now, today is your 'BLESSED' day. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakedog
I am so proud of my team and where we are headed right now. This is a brand new one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that WILL position itself head and shoulders above everything else! This is the 1% of IM opportunities that will make you money if you bust your ass at it and aren't, as Dave Wood (founder of Empower Network) always says, a wussie! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulobarroso
Made so far $14,420... using an incredible automated marketing system called Big Idea Mastermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
We're going to make some BIG MONEY together in 2013. I can hardly wait. : )

Joe



This is the first ever unique automated marketing system that YOU are going to be able to get access too. Big Idea Mastermind makes making money online more easy than anything anyone has ever seen (seriously!). If you already have experience in making money online, then that just puts you at a higher advantage to make even more money than you would believe was possible (mind-blowing results). All you have to do is get access, set it up and get started (a 3 simple step formula).

Our vision is simple. Big Idea Mastermind is more than just making another buck. Our goal is to change lives, help other people succeed, reach financial freedom and live the lifestyle people only dream about!

Big Idea Mastermind is the ONLY system that allows a complete beginner to get started making money online QUICKLY and EASILY. With minimal requirements on your part, all you have to do is get access, set it up and get started.

Want More Proof?





What Are You Waiting For?




Your next step right now is to position yourself with
Big Idea Mastermind. Do you want to earn $25 per sale or do you want to earn $4,625.00 per sale?

Remember, you will spend the money else where anyway, why not invest it in yourself and completely transform your life in 2013 and beyond!

This is the beginning of something GREAT.

This is a movement where we WILL make a BIG difference in this industry and help thousands of people change their lives.. starting with YOU.

Big Idea Mastermind is LIVE!. You want to be positioned at the highest level before this thing sky rockets to the moon or you are going to miss out on a world of an opportunity.

The doors are open and hundreds to thousands of people are rushing in and securing their spot as a founding member. Of course, those that do take advantage and get in early will wreak HUGE benefits.

All you need to do is get access, set it up and get started. Three simple steps. The Big Idea Mastermind automated marketing system will literally do everything else for you so you can move forward and start earning $5,000 per month within your first 30 days.



I highly recommend getting positioned at the highest level possible so that you can make the most amount of money possible starting right away.
This is very important. 95% of your success and our success depends on where and how you position yourself.
So do what you can to get the best positioning possible.

What are people saying? Check out these explosive comments and reviews!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug A
Very good information from you and the fact that EN is the 253rd most trafficked site gives us a very powerful advantage. We will have our own Empower blogs ranked higher because of the authority of the top domain... how cool is that

I'm looking forward to be a member of this powerful group and hopefully we can benefit from each other's knowledge and help each other to success. Finally and maybe the most important; we can leverage the strengths we have as a group in terms of both business and personal mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakedog
Big Idea is a standalone one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that runs off of the Empower Network platform. Other than the several components that it shares with EN, BIM is a completely different animal altogether. This is NOT a repurposing of EN so please do not look at it like that! Nothing could be further from the truth!

What would you say its closest competitor might be??? Let's select Herbal Life. I don't think they are in the same ballpark. They aren't in the same league and they sure as hell are not in the same sport:

Herbalife (Ranked By US Daily Traffic): 11,985.

Get on board NOW before it is too late. 100,000 people's lives will be transformed. The rest are going to be positioned down at the bottom and will have to crawl up to the top the way you do when you're climbing the corporate ladder!

Matt McGivern

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakedog
I am so proud of my team and where we are headed right now. BIM is scheduled to launch here sometime in the next couple of weeks and I could not ask for a better sponsor, the man who is making serious cash right now.

My team consists of the following individuals who you can easily look up on Facebook. Seriously folks - follow the trail of information, start with Vick's free HTA videos and follow the trail of crumbs until it leads you to the realization that something huge is going to take place here. It WILL NOT BE LONG NOW!

Vick's Free HTA Videos (The first source of research for YOU. Watch them NOW. Take a look at the number of comments Vick has under the videos! FREE Videos - How To Get Up To 100,000 Visitors Per Day

THE BEST team within the BIM network. This is a SMALL fraction of our team:

This is not a get rich quick scheme. We are learning the best methods for making money online (IM/MMO). That means blood, sweat, and tears, along with an insatiable drive to succeed in life and to realize our goals. If you join our team you WILL see positive results, you WILL make money, and you WILL realize that you are involved in the BEST MMO opportunity on the Internet today!

Remember: Big Idea Mastermind will be launching next week. This is a brand new one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that WILL position itself head and shoulders above everything else! This is the 1% of IM opportunities that will make you money if you bust your ass at it and aren't, as Dave Wood (founder of Empower Network) always says, a wussie! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulobarroso
My Earnings So Far In February With BIM

Made so far $14,420... using an incredible automated marketing system called Big Idea Mastermind.

I am accepting 3 more students this month that I will coach to a $5k a month in residual income... This is very - very achievable.

If you think $5,000 USD a month will make a difference to you and your family, then join me TODAYand I will show you how you too can be earning at least $5k a month in the next 30-60 days with a proven STEP by STEP method that all you need to do is FOLLOW the steps already in place.

See you at the top..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
If you've never made any money online or if you're not making any kind of consistent residual income to support your family right now, today is your 'BLESSED' day. : )


You hear it all the time. Make "X" amount of money in "Y" amount of days. The truth is, out of all the times you've heard something like that, how many times have those programs lived up to their promises? I can tell you from my experience, that 99% of the time, those promises and guarantees that we get bombarded with everyday are empty. The results you see are close to nothing.

Nada. Zilch. Zero.

I've spent years and countless amounts of money purchasing products, investing in systems and following the wrong people. I was blinded by the fancy cars, the big houses, the helicopters, private jets, the actors and the 7 figure screenshots.


It wasn't until I met the right group of people when my life, business and perspective in this industry changed completely. That real success comes from your intentions. Instead of focusing on all the meaningless materialism, focus on helping another person and make a difference.

That's what Big Idea Mastermind is all about. I want to give you the same opportunity that has been responsible for taking my income from a few hundred dollars a day, to thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars everyday.






Big Idea Mastermind is the ONLY opportunity in the entire world where our intentions go much further than making money. Our goal is to change lives, starting with you. We want to give you the life that people only dream of. Just how it is with the majority of our members.

The way I see it, is that they're are 2 ways you can go about it now. You can continue reading this to end and make your decision to start now and get started with Big Idea Mastermind (BIM). Or you can keep searching, keep looking for that secret sauce or magic company, wait a couple of months, and eventually hear about us again - whether it be 6 months from now or a year from now. Make the smarter decision and just join. It's a no-brainer. Be a part of something big.

Who is behind Big Idea Mastermind? Big Idea Mastermind is by founder and creator of Global Success Club, High Traffic Academy and the number one income earner and leader in Empower Network - Vick Strizheus.

Vick Strizheus has a proven track record of doing unbelievable things in this industry, from creating one of the top selling products on ClickBank to dominating the Empower Network leaderboards in less then a single month from signing up.

Our vision is simple. Big Idea Mastermind is more than just making another buck. Our goal is to change lives, help other people succeed, reach financial freedom and live the lifestyle people only dream of!

"90 days from now, you're life will be different - I guarantee you that" - Vick Strizheus

You really would have to be out of your mind to not take us up on this.
I hope to see everyone that is reading this jump at this opportunity because I can promise you that if you do.. you're life.. you're business and you're bank account will never be the same again.




0 comments: